Thursday 1 March 2012

Takraw

Sepak Takraw is a unique sport which was founded long time ago during the Malacca Sultanate..During that time,it was known as sepak raga..the name sepak takraw was established from the word "sepak" and "takraw"..Sepak is taken from malay language while takraw is from thailand language..on the other words,the name sepak takraw itself is derrived from the coorperation between the two countries..

I started play takraw when I was 17 years old..Before that, I never know and even heard about takraw..But when i started to play sepak takraw, I know this will be my sport..I play sepak takraw until now and many lessons I gained from this so called sport..

From my experience of playing takraw, I met so many people..The national player of takraw also I had met..The best thing is many of takraw athletes are not arrogant..Rather than tennis,I see many of the tennis athletes are too arrogant.. Thats why i love takraw..But still,tennis is no1 in my heart,,haha

I participated in many takraw games..sometimes win,sometimes loss..It's normal..This is one of my victory..not really a big victory..

1 comment: