Saturday 11 February 2012

Scandal v love



There are distinctions between them..Among them is the feeling itself..For scandal,no serious relationship involved..It is mere a relationship without there being any love..Do I have scandal?It's hard for me to answer it..In other words, "it's complicated"..haha..just joking..Actually,I have no scandal..I just used to have it..For love, I would like to say "it is wonderful"..But, be careful in defining love..you have to differentiate between love and mere interest ..There is proverb in Malay "cinta itu buta"...What does it mean? In my opinion, love does not differentiate between the rich and poor, ugly and hensem/beautiful, stupid and genius..We can see nowadays a lot of couple for which they themselves are different to each others..


No comments:

Post a Comment